We have created a comfortable environment for your child that is staffed by caring members of our team. Our goal is to provide a safe space that will keep both you and your child happy.
As a parent you stay busy. It is also important to take care of yourself through exercise and physical activity. Childcare can be added to your membership or on a pay-per-visit basis. Review our policy.
Childcare is available during peak hours.
- Monday 8:30 – 11:00 | 4:30 – 7:30
- Tuesday 8:30 – 11:00 | 4:30 – 7:30
- Wednesday 8:30 – 11:00 | Not available
- Thursday 8:30 – 11:00 | 4:30 – 7:30
- Friday 8:30 – 11:00 | Not available
- Saturday 8:30 – 10:00 | Not available
- Sunday Not available | Not available
- Childcare fees are $20.00 per month or $3.00 per day.
- Our facility is available for children 6 months to 13 years of age.
- Children can visit the childcare for a maximum of 2 1/2 hours ages 1-13 years of age.
- Children 6 months to 1 years of age for maximum of 1 hour.
- Children must have clean diapers upon entering childcare. Staff cannot change diapers
- Children may bring a snack and sippy cup, that does not require heating, or any special preparations and must be labeled.
- Children should refrain bringing personal items, games and toys to childcare, staff is not liable or responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items. Staff is not responsible for content viewed on personal devices.
- For safety reasons, children must be checked into childcare and only released to the parent or parents that brought them in.
- If a child is upset or uncomfortable for a period of ten (10) minutes, the staff has the option to request parent for assistance.
- Well-behaved children are always welcome in our childcare. We ask that your child to please respect the staff member on duty, If we do see behavior issues, we may offer a verbal warning. If the behavior persists, we may come to get parents help.
- If aggressive or violent behavior displayed, we have the authority to pull your child out of the childcare for a period of time.
- Please be considerate of the health of all the children and staff in childcare. If a child is ill, please DO NOT bring him/her to the childcare. If your child has been kept home from school, or has a fever of a 100 or above, has a runny nose with clear, yellow or green discharge, a rash or has been on an antibiotic for less than 24 hours, they will NOT be accepted into childcare.
- If your child has allergies or hay fever, please bring a note from your doctor so we do not confuse these symptoms with those of a cold or flu. Staff has the authorization and obligation to deny use of the childcare to sick children.
- Please do not bring your child if he/she is not feeling well which includes fever, vomiting, diarrhea, pink eye, excessive coughing or runny nose, if staff on duty feels that your child is showing any of these signs they may ask you to remove your child from our care for the day.